none
How to export olm files to apple mail client?

Question

• Outlook is crashing every other day. I am afraid of all the archived <g class="gr_ gr_5 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del" data-gr-id="5" id="5">mails</g> in my system. Is there any way out, either to fix it or to move out of it?

Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:01 AM

All replies

• Rebuilding the Outlook database often works. But if you receive this issue much frequently, I would suggest you quit it for Mac Mail. I find Mac mail much satisfying compared to the Outlook. The most important part is- it doesn’t corrupt its database that easily.  Next-with every OS update, Apple Mail is upgraded too. Several other features place this application at the top.

However, moving the archived OLM files to Mac Mail isn’t an easy task.  OLM files are not supported on Apple Mail. Convert them to Apple Mail Archive before proceeding. I recommend OLM Converter Pro for its speed and the accuracy of the conversion.  Export OLM to Apple Mail Client with this tool. https://www.gladwev.com/portfolio/olm-converter-pro/

Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:10 AM