iCloud Contacts now not available on Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• After updating to WIN 10 Creator my iCloud contacts seem to have disappeared. I get a message(attached) referring to APLZOD.dll. I do see the file APLZOD6432.dll in the referred folder, but no APLZOD.dll. I have restored the iCloud Contacts using iCloud.com, but they do not appear in my Outlook contacts. The contacts must be there somewhere, because when I start an email in the blank following the "to" panel, several possible email addresses pop up.

I am using MS Office 2007 and have had no problem up until now.

Thanks for any advice.

Dick Sevier

Friday, June 16, 2017 4:11 PM

All replies

• Hi Dick Sevier,

>>because when I start an email in the blank following the "to" panel, several possible email addresses pop up. 

Do you mean the auto-complete name cache which pop up when typing the first few letters of an email address or contact name? If this is the case, I'm afraid it cannot prove "The contacts must be there somewhere" as the auto-complete cache is separate from the contacts.

Do you have the latest version of iCloud for Windows installed? Earlier versions of iCloud have some compatibility issues with Windows 10 which also affects Outlook functionality. Please make sure you installed the latest version of iCloud and then see whether this issue continues.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, June 23, 2017 9:45 AM
    Monday, June 19, 2017 8:19 AM