none
Can't join the Technet Wiki RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

First, excuse my English.

When I go to the Technet Wiki while I'm connected to the forums, a "LiveID Create User" page is displayed.

I filled completely the form, the button of validation isn't totally visible, but I can click it, however a "A user with this email address already exists" error is displayed.

What can I do ?

Best regards,

Yan Grenier

Friday, June 28, 2013 1:40 PM

Answers

All replies

• This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off topic here, I am moving the question to the "TechNet Wiki Discussion" forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Monday, July 22, 2013 8:28 PM
  • Are you still getting this issue?

If so, can you email fissues at Microsoft and see if they can troubleshoot with you?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, August 5, 2013 6:20 AM
    Owner
  • Hi,

Yes, I always this issue. If I'm not connected, I can read the Wiki, but if I'm connected I always back to this page (with a format problem with the button) :

And when I valid the form :

I trying with IE 10, IE9, Firefox, same problem.

So where can I contact Microsoft for this problem ?

Thanks,

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:47 AM