Team Call - Other phones continue to ring after call picked up RRS feed

• Question

• I'm adding an additional office to our Lync implementation.  We are using an AudioCodes gateway with 4 FXO ports.  When calls come in from the PSTN, a Team Call group of 6 phones ring.  What we are noticing is that when the call is picked up from one of the phones, the other phones will continue to ring.  We've let them ring for 60-100 seconds and they don't stop until you pick up the phone, at which point there is nothing there.  If we make a Lync call to the Team Call group, all phones stop ringing when one of the phones is picked up.  Any way to stop this continued ringing?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check with the logging tool on the mediation to see whats happens with signaling between your mediation and AudioCodes. What kind of AudioCodes you are running? MP-11x pack?

Best regards,
    Mark Scholman.
    Infrastructure Engineer
    Follow me on Twitter
    My Blog:TechMark's Blog

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:16 PM
  • hi,

The call is forked to all the other Phones and as soon as You pick up the call from one of the Phone.

The rest of the them should not ring and A SIP CANCEL must be initialed from Gateway.

You may find these in the logs from Lync 2010 server.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:28 PM
  • We are running an AudioCodes Mediant 1000 MSBG (SBA).  I will take a look at the logs in a little while.
    Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:36 PM
  • Hi,Jason,

Would you please check the sip header has been reserved when the call is coming to Lync Mediation server?

Also please make sure there are no route loops between Lync mediation server and AudioCodes Mediant 1000 MSBG (SBA).

Regards,

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial t

• Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Thursday, March 1, 2012 10:28 AM
    Friday, February 24, 2012 7:48 AM
  • Hi,there,

Any updates here?

If you have fixed the issue please do let us know.

Thanks.

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This will be benef

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 3:21 AM