none
Cisco AnyConnect ISE Posture Module prevents Windows 10 roaming profile from syncing to the server RRS feed

• Question

• There is an incompatibility issue between windows roaming profiles and an application called "Cisco AnyConnect ISE Posture Module".  The existence of this application prevents a roaming profile to be copied to the server during user sign off.  After uninstalling this application, windows profile syncs properly to the server after user sign off.  I am able to reproduce this symptom on multiple Windows 10 computers.  If anyone else can reproduce this symptom in their environment, kindly chime in and/or post a possible solution if you have one.  I am able to test this on PCs running Windows 10 Enterprise 1809.

Unfortunately, Cisco does not currently have an explanation.

Thank you,

-sul.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 2:19 PM

Answers

• Hi sul,

Since you have find out the sync issue cause, I think what we can do now is only wait for fix from Cisco, due to limited condition, sorry I can’t test for you.

You may post your discovery to Cisco ISE community, the users and support there may meet with similar situation and share their ideas with you.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/identity-services-engine-ise/bd-p/5301j-disc-ise

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Sul Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:58 AM
    Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:08 AM

All replies