none
Sync Rule not applying to users RRS feed

• Question

• 99.99% of my users are getting the correct sync rule applied. But there is that .02 %, where is no sync rule applied. So nothing happens.

I double-checked the attribute and it's correct in the "set" and the user. Do I need to just delete from FIM portal and let it reprovision?

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 11:54 PM

All replies

• Hi 619FIMADMINJR,

Are you using Scoped sync rules or ERE?

For EREs, do you see the sync rule object in the Provisioning-tab on the user?

When you say that the rule is not applied, do you mean in the Sync Engine (try a preview on the user)?

Br

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Thursday, August 17, 2017 11:22 AM
  • Thank you Leo for your response. We are using ERE's.  The provisioning tab is missing the sync rule.
    Thursday, August 17, 2017 2:49 PM
  • Check your MPR/WFs. Also check the Search Request log for any failed requests when adding the sync rule.

Also, I recommend not using EREs unless absolutely neccessary. Instead please prefer using Scoped Rules.

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Friday, August 18, 2017 7:24 AM
  • Please also check that you are getting 'Set Correction' log rows in the Request Log. If not, ensure that the SQL Server Agent Job is running.

Friday, August 18, 2017 7:47 AM