Connection status: Unknown server execution failed RRS feed

• Question

• OKay, so. I've had this problem on vista only today, for some reason. 

Leading up to this i had a windows installer problem, i cant install programs on my computer-what-so-ever.

Now this, at first it didn't work and i tried the type in net group "administrators" stuff on cmd, and that worked to allow the internet to work again. I'm using chrome at the moment, this is a vista on a Toshiba laptop its a 2008 model satellite, i've had it around 4 years now. Almost five, yes i know its time for an upgrade but i don't have the money yet. 

I still am not able to download and install programs, i tried downloading the network adapter driver and it didnt install because apparently im missing another driver as well, i don't know how to deal with drivers nor how they got deleted at random, is there any possible way to get rid of this

Because i mean I'm on the net on it right now, yet it still shows that box when i hover over that.

I've restarted multiple times, any advice?

this all started when i downloaded the new itunes 10.7 :l from the skipping of it to the unable to install things to this now.

;~; 

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Friday, October 12, 2012 4:08 PM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Deployment and Imaging)
    Tuesday, October 2, 2012 2:55 PM