Lync Share Update after migration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm currently migrating our old infrastructure to SfB Server 2015 and we've created a new SfB Share on a dfs.. Is there anything I should be aware of deactivating the old Lync share, or should it be migrated? Our new systems already used the new file share for several things and I don't want to crash anything.

Best regards,
    Maurice

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi OriginalsTaki,

It is unnecessary to migrate the old file store, you could refer to this official article about move file store data:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/manage/topology/move-file-store-data

According it, after you use the new file store, you could remove the old file store from the topology and then publish the topology.

For details, refer to Remove a file store.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by OriginalsTaki Monday, August 26, 2019 10:22 AM
    Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:39 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 26, 2019 10:06 AM