none
Project 2013-resource report customized RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Super

when generating a resource report,i want to know how many people i need per month,thus i want to change the vertical axis from "xx hrs" to "xx men",this is using a formula "xx men=xx hrs/158"

Does anyone know how to change this "xx hrs" setting in the report?Thanks a lot in advance!

Leon

Monday, August 21, 2017 3:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Leon, create a custom field (Ribbon "Project"), e.g. From the type "number" and add the formula above to the field. After that you should be able to replace the work field with your custom field by clicking on the respective element in the resource report.

Best regards,

Julian, PMP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE

Blog: https://project-brain.com

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Monday, August 21, 2017 6:06 AM
  • Hi Workener

thanks for your solution! I create such custom field and it show the right numbers in the column.but in resource report,it is still showing"xx hrs",what do you mean "replace the work field with your custom field by clicking on the respective element in the resource report."i can not find such item to configure....could you specify more?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Leon

Monday, August 21, 2017 7:50 AM