Outlook 2016, 2 exchange accounts, default calendar per inbox RRS feed

• Question

• I have client that due to their specific setup needs to have 2 exchange accounts connected to the same outlook profile. This is working OK however for some reason when the user accepts a calendar invite for Exchange account number 2 It adds the event to the calendar for exchange account number 1 she needs the invites go to the calendar associated with the inbox it was sent to, I don't see the option in outlook to do this. I feel like there has to be a way or a registry hack or something, it was working this way before but we had to do a profile rebuild because her profile became corrupt.

These email accounts are hosted in Microsoft 365.

Friday, June 14, 2019 6:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please go to File > Account Settings > Email/Date files tab, make sure the default mailbox and default data file are the same account.

Besides, it is suggested to recreate your OST(Delete or rename the OST file) and see if there is any difference.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:52 AM
  • Hi,

It has been a while, have you fixed the issue?

Please try my suggestions and let me know the results.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:49 AM