Sorry for posting when I see so many others have done so on the same subject, but as far as I am aware I have tried all of the solutions available and am still completely stuck.
I am trying to currently use a .dll that can conduct database transactions by referencing it in an SSRS report. I have created a permission set and code group in the Visual Studio RSPreviewPolicy.config file, ensured that the assembly is compiled with AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers().
Regular calls to the dll work, it is simply a permissions problem. I have tried every workaround that I can think of, read every article I can find and am still not able to find a solution.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.