helppppppp!!!!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• hi i use the same laptop model as mentioned in the begining of the post but wit 3 gb ram and 64 bit operating system... i recently upgraded to win 7 ultimate 32 bit. the display won work in 32 bit ..half the screen is always black !!! although i have tried to install the mobile 965 chip set driver it says the driver doesn support and exits ... now currently my display is in 16 bit ...... i tried installing the 64 bit version but it failed... ppls help me !!!
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:30 AM

Answers

• Please access the laptop manufacturer's website and download Windows 7 32bit compatible drivers.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Friday, February 4, 2011 9:34 AM
    Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:35 AM

All replies

• Your post is confusing.  You don't mention any laptop model at all; you say you're running a 64-bit OS, but then you say you've installed a 32-bit OS.  Which is it?  

Your display is in 16-bit color mode; that has nothing to do with a 64-bit driver unless you're running a 64-bit OS.  Try installing the 32-bit driver, which seems to be more appropriate for your OS.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:48 PM
  • Im a bit of a mind reader... i reckon his machine is this :

Dell Inspiron 1525.
    15.4-inch WXGA (1280 x 800) CCFL TrueLife (glossy) screen
    2.0GHz Core 2 Duo T7250 processor
    2GB DDR2-667 SDRAM
    250 GB 5400 RPM SATA HDD
    8x Dual-layer DVD±RW drive
    Video: Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
    Wireless: Dell Wireless 1390 802.11g Mini Card
    LAN: Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller
    Mobile Broadband: Dell Wireless integrated mobile broadband mini-cards Sprint and Verizon serice
    Media Card: Richo 8-in-1 flash memory reader
    2 MP built in Creative Webcam
    Sigmatel 5.1 sound
    6-cell battery pack.

Am i right ?

MyPcHealth ------ Some Free Tools
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:20 PM
  • Please access the laptop manufacturer's website and download Windows 7 32bit compatible drivers.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Friday, February 4, 2011 9:34 AM
    Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:35 AM