can I re-call a sent Meeting invitation in outlook 2013? RRS feed

• Question

• How can I re-call a sent Meeting invitation in outlook 2013?
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 5:33 AM

All replies

• Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:47 AM
  • Hi,

The official article above is applied to email messages instead of meeting invitation.

As far as I know, meeting invitation cannot be recalled. But we can send a cancellation.

Cancel a meeting

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

It is a place for customers to provide feedback about Outlook. What’s more, if an idea is high voted there by other customers, Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:49 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, June 3, 2019 4:12 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:49 AM
  • I'm writing to see if the information is useful to you. If yes, it's recommended to mark as answer which will benefit other users who read this thread.

If you have other questions about Outlook client, please feel free to post in this forum.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:25 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, June 5, 2019 1:25 AM
    Monday, June 3, 2019 4:13 AM