How do I copy a picture from a pdf file to a word doc without loosing part of it? RRS feed

• Question

• I tried to copy an image from a pdf file to a word doc.  Part of the image does not transfer.  Help
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you copy images from a PDF file using Acrobat Reader DC on your computer? How about copying other images or texts in PDF? The same issue?

If this only happens to Office, I suggest you can try Repair Office to see if it helps.

If you just have problem in Copying and Pasting from PDF file, maybe this is a third-party issue for Office.

If you have Adobe Acrobat, you could try to export the pages as image (File>Save as Other>Image) and then select e.g. TIFF as the output format. Then try to import that image into your Word document.

Regards,

Bella Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019. 

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:02 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any updates?

Regards,

Bella

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:45 AM