Add ons RRS feed

• Question

• My Windows vista IE will not open with add ons, if I press the link it opens nothing loads and just shuts again, so I am having to use th IE without add ons. How can I get back to using the IE with add ons or how can I enable my add ons?
    Saturday, October 23, 2010 8:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post!

This message appears when Internet Explorer is opened with add-ons disabled. To run Internet Explorer normally (with add-ons turned on), make sure to select Internet Explorer on the Start menu and do not click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). Please refer to Internet Explorer add-ons: frequently asked questions.

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer, right click on iexplore.exe and choose Propertise, under the General tab,please check if there is any extension folloing iexplore.exe like -extoff. If so, remove -extoff and apply the settings.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:03 AM