Conexant - Audio - Conexant High Definition Smartaudio HD2 RRS feed

• Question

• ı had an update about Conexant - Audio - Conexant High Definition Smartaudio HD2 .it was unsuccesful but todat my microfone doesn't operate.I reinstall the driver but it doesn't operate

Sunday, May 18, 2008 8:27 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

In order to narrow down the issue, I recommend you install the microphone on another computer to check if this is a hardware or software issue.

If this is a hardware issue, please contact the manufacturer and check if replacement/fix is available.

If this is a software issue, please refer to the following thread to resolve this issue.

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3323788&SiteID=17

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:19 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

In order to narrow down the issue, I recommend you install the microphone on another computer to check if this is a hardware or software issue.

If this is a hardware issue, please contact the manufacturer and check if replacement/fix is available.

If this is a software issue, please refer to the following thread to resolve this issue.

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3323788&SiteID=17

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:19 AM
  • I can't try it at another computre because it is on the computer it is a laptop.still my speakers are ok but my microphpne doesn't work

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:02 PM
  •  

Hi,

Mostly, incorrect microphone setting can cause the issue. Suggest you contact your computer manufacturer to verify the microphone settings.

Monday, June 2, 2008 2:23 AM
  • same problem here it was not quite good about conexant - audio - Conexant High Defination Smartaudio Hd2. it was unsuccesful also coz my mic doesnt work since i install this new conexant update. any body can help me what's the problem? thanks.

Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:50 PM