Calucation of fields of repeating table in infopath 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I m developing an application of timesheet based on week-wise analysis using infopath 2007. I have a repeating table allowing users to enter their timings they worked on everyday and this data is submitted to the SQL after the user clicks submit.And when user clicks on the date which falls into the same week then the timesheet should be opened with all the data entered by the user previously.

Till here it works fine.

My problem is,

When the user enters timings everyday on different projects,the total time is calculated and is displayed in the textbox which is present in the footer of the repeating table for day-wise and the total time spend on the project for a week is displayed in the textbox which is present inside repeating table. 

This is working fine when a new row is inserted but fails to work with values fetched from backend and not able to update along with the previous values.

I have set the calculation formula for the respective days in the default value of the textboxes. And for fetching the values from backend i am using the formcode in the changing event of the datepicker so that the user gets data if data is already present in the database on that particular date else empty table is viewed to allow him to enter new data and submit it.

how can i update the sum of the fileds,fetched from the database, in the footer of repeating table?

Please help me..

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:52 PM