none
Calendar Events not showing on Web Part

Question

• When adding events to the calendar on the calendar page, everything is working fine, including the color coding.   When I add the web part to a site page, nothing shows on the calendar. However, when I edit the page, the events DO show while I am in edit mode.  As soon as I save the page,  the events disappear again.  

I am assuming it has something to do with how I have the different views sorted, but I cannot figure it out.  Any advice offered would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Friday, April 29, 2016 7:36 PM

Answers

• You can try two things.

1) Edit the web part and change the view on that web part to All Items view. See if that makes any difference.

2) Sometimes there could be browser issue related to scripts. So you may want to try either another browser or if using IE then try adding the URL to trusted site and see if that helps.

Also make sure you have events in the current months added.

• Marked as answer by NickAEPE Monday, May 2, 2016 5:48 PM
    Friday, April 29, 2016 10:00 PM

All replies

• You can try two things.

1) Edit the web part and change the view on that web part to All Items view. See if that makes any difference.

2) Sometimes there could be browser issue related to scripts. So you may want to try either another browser or if using IE then try adding the URL to trusted site and see if that helps.

Also make sure you have events in the current months added.

• Marked as answer by NickAEPE Monday, May 2, 2016 5:48 PM
    Friday, April 29, 2016 10:00 PM
  • Thanks so much for the help. It does seem to be a browser issue.  The calendars are displayed as expected in IE, but not Chrome.
    Monday, May 2, 2016 5:49 PM