Dial-in conferencing not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have a Skype for Business Server 2015 deployed in our office with Enterprise Telephony, and SBC 1000 as our voice gateway. 

I'm unable to get our dial in conferencing working. Our SBC routes to  extensions that are imported from the AD. Will it be able find the contact that is created during dial in conferencing? Where in the AD is this contact created? Will I be able to dial the contact from another skype client internally?

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards.

Mathew

Sunday, May 6, 2018 8:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you mean that when you input the local number and conference ID by phone, you can’t use dial in conference?
    What error message did you encounter when you try dial in conference?
    Can you give us more information about “Will it be able find the contact that is created during dial in conferencing”?
    All users had the issue or specific user had the issue?

Please help us confirm the questions above.

If all users had the issue, please refer to the link below to check the deployment of dial in conference
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg412726.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Also check if there are any event IDs in SFB application log.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, May 7, 2018 9:14 AM
    Monday, May 7, 2018 7:41 AM
  • Hi Alice,

1. The line goes dead when I try to call that number.

2. when I run the test-csdialinconferencing command, I receive the error, 'unable to establish audio call with the access number.

3. This is still under testing.

4. Can I skype call that contact created and join the meeting from another user?

Thanks, Regards.

Mathew

Monday, May 7, 2018 9:18 AM
  • Thanks for your response.

If the issue happen to all users in the environment, it may be something wrong with SFB server.

Please check the following configuration in the SFB control panel, set the value of refer support to none

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 7:51 AM
  • Hi Alice,

I was not able to check the change yesterday, as there were active calls. I'll make the changes and update this thread soon. thank you.

Mathew

Thursday, May 10, 2018 5:59 AM
  • Hi,

I've modified the refer support to none, and media bypass is enabled. I'm still having the issue. the line goes dead, and the logs on the voice gateway show 'number unallocated', and a '404 not found' errors. 

I have a standalone mediation server. 

Thank you.

Mathew

Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:29 AM
  • Any event errors in Mediation server?

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Monday, May 14, 2018 8:04 AM
  • No, no event errors under the lync server folder in the event viewer.

Mathew

Monday, May 14, 2018 8:53 AM
  • For this, please check the SFB client UCCAPI log file, check if there are any clues

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, May 25, 2018 7:45 AM
    Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:29 AM
  • Hi Alice,

Which client?

Thanks. Regards.

Mathew

Sunday, May 27, 2018 9:22 AM