Sharepoint 2007 Error Occurred RRS feed

• Question

• My team uses sharepoint to keep track of projects that we are working on. Recently our URL changed due to splitting off of teams. When that happened we started seeing these "An unexpected error occurred" messages on some of our "tickets". It doesn't happen to every single one, just a select few. At first we thought it was a fluke, but now it's happening more and more. When this happens we can't get into our tickets to work them and a new one has to be created. Any idea what would cause these "tickets" to all of a sudden become corrupt and why it wouldn't impact all of them? I'm checking all my sources before I find out if it's something internal. We never had this problem before switching URLs. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
    Thursday, February 7, 2013 4:42 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When you changed the URL did you add the new URL to AAL and edit the bindings of the IIS Site to include the new URL as a HostHeader. Sounds like you either only had the single WebApp on Port 80, you used a different port, or you edited the bindings and added the HostHeader of the new URL, but did you add the new URL to the AAM settings?

-Ivan

Ivan Sanders My LinkedIn , My Blog, @iasanders, BI in SP2013, SP2013 Content Packs.

Saturday, February 9, 2013 9:03 AM