spotify log in RRS feed

• Question

• when i try 2 log in onto spotify on my account it just loads onto my sisters accout autimatically even when i sighn out and sighn back in straight away. so how do you stop it from sighning in autimatically to a different account?
    Saturday, August 29, 2009 7:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I would like to inform you, this forum is to discuss application compatibility in Windows 7 and the Application Compatibility Toolkit. However, you may like to contact the product owner to resolve the issue of login in Spotify.

You may also like to post your issue to Spotify forum: http://www.spotify.com/en/help/support-forum/ 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Saroj

NOTE - Disclaimer

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.

• Marked as answer by Saroj Thakur Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:26 PM
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

I would like to inform you, this forum is to discuss application compatibility in Windows 7 and the Application Compatibility Toolkit. However, you may like to contact the product owner to resolve the issue of login in Spotify.

You may also like to post your issue to Spotify forum: http://www.spotify.com/en/help/support-forum/ 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Saroj

NOTE - Disclaimer

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.

• Marked as answer by Saroj Thakur Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:26 PM
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:20 PM
  • when i try to log into spotify on my account it reverts onto my sister account automatically.How do i access the music and avoid this infuriating obstacle?
    Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:27 PM