none
How to display multiple birthdays in Marquee within a fixed height while fetching data from database

Question

• Hello<o:p></o:p>

I have developed an Intranet in Sharepoint O365. I have successfully displayed the birthdays in marquee while fetching the data from a database. When there are less number of birthdays ( say 2-3 birthdays) on a specific day , the scroll is working properly within the fixed height I have allocated for the birthday section.<o:p></o:p>

But if the number of birthdays ( say 40-50 ) is there on a specific day the birthday section height is increasing automatically and it is scrolling.<o:p></o:p>

I want to display in a marquee ( scroll from bottom to top) within a fixed height  when I have 3-4 birthdays or if I have 40-50 birthdays in a specific day. <o:p></o:p>

The marquee display height should be fixed irrespective of the numbers. <o:p></o:p>

Can you please help<o:p></o:p>

Thanks<o:p></o:p>

Sandipan<o:p></o:p>

Sandipan Roy

Saturday, October 1, 2016 2:28 PM

Answers

• Hi sandipan_roy,

I need to collect the following information to try to reproduce your issue to further troubleshot the issue.

From your description,  you have successfully displayed the birthdays in marquee while fetching the data from a database.

1. How do you display the birthdays in marquee which fetching the data from a database? please share the code you used.
    2. Where is the data from? from SQL? Please share a screenshot about you data source.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, October 3, 2016 8:32 AM

All replies

• Hi sandipan_roy,

I need to collect the following information to try to reproduce your issue to further troubleshot the issue.

From your description,  you have successfully displayed the birthdays in marquee while fetching the data from a database.

1. How do you display the birthdays in marquee which fetching the data from a database? please share the code you used.
    2. Where is the data from? from SQL? Please share a screenshot about you data source.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, October 3, 2016 8:32 AM
  • Hi sandipan_roy,

Is there anything update?

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:54 AM