none
Change to Retention Period for Request, Approval, Approval Response or Workflow Instance RRS feed

• Question

• Just wondering if anybody has been able to change the value in the Retention Period Days under Request and workflow instance retention period configuration. The default values is 30 days, and I would like to change it to a lower number on a test environment I have to see the effect on the size of the FIMService database.

I have seen a couple of posts where folks were indicating they were looking into doing that, but there is no follow-up.

Friday, March 20, 2020 10:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

That would be here (see screenshot):

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Monday, March 23, 2020 7:35 AM
  • I was able to create an MPR, and I wish I had thought about that before I submitted by post.
    • Marked as answer by Celso G. Lima Monday, March 23, 2020 6:26 PM
    Monday, March 23, 2020 6:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

That would be here (see screenshot):

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Monday, March 23, 2020 7:35 AM
  • I checked that before I submitted my post. On my system that setting is read-only. If that is not the case with your system, can you share with me what you did on your end to be able to modify it? Did you create an MPR for that?
    Monday, March 23, 2020 4:20 PM
  • I was able to create an MPR, and I wish I had thought about that before I submitted by post.
    • Marked as answer by Celso G. Lima Monday, March 23, 2020 6:26 PM
    Monday, March 23, 2020 6:26 PM