About laptop light control RRS feed

• Question

• I often watch a movie with windows media player while at the same time playing cards fx. Napoleon. I can do that many hours and when it get late and the room and background light get much darker I usually lower the screen light. But then the movie also get darker. Is it possible to lower all light on the screen except on the window with the movie running?

I got the HP Pavilion dv7-3135eo laptop.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 12:45 AM

Answers

• Hi Hobby,

When you watch the video in WMP, right-click on everywhere on the player, choose Enhancements - Video settings.

Adjust the Hue, Brightness, Contrast etc as you like, you can also choose Normal, Night , Theater settings.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 6:21 AM

All replies

• Hi Hobby,

When you watch the video in WMP, right-click on everywhere on the player, choose Enhancements - Video settings.

Adjust the Hue, Brightness, Contrast etc as you like, you can also choose Normal, Night , Theater settings.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 6:21 AM
  • Thanks for the reply.

I can see that with Brightness and Contrast settings it is possible. Applying contrast seems to be all that is needed.

Thursday, June 2, 2011 10:18 AM