none
multi approval document approval

Question

• Hi,

user has to submit document for its approval.  user has option to dynamically selects multiple approval while submitting document.

document should move from approval1 --> approval2 --> approval 3 and so on depends on approval given by user. Approval has also option to reject document.

pls guide how can i build this workflow based on dynamic and no limit of approval person. 

how to design in workflow designer or in Microsoft Flow.

Pls guide.

Thx

iffi

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What did you mean by dynamic? Did you mean the approvers who need to approve the document should be set dynamically in each approval process?

If yes, then the OOTB workflow cannot achieve such goal as it only support the initiation form parameters.

Best Regards,

Victoria 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 8:43 AM
  • Hi,

Yes, i want to set approves who need to approve document dynamic.  mean user can select any number of approves at time of request generator.

If NOT supported by OOTB than please guide how to developed / customized this.

Thanks.

iffi

Thursday, February 2, 2017 7:00 AM
  • Hi,

Who can select the approvers?

I think you can let the previous approver to select the next approver in the form he/she approve or reject the request.

So you can add an additional field in the request form for the previous approve to select the next approver.

Best Regards,

Victoria

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, February 3, 2017 3:24 AM