Degraded Management Point RRS feed

• Question

• Currenty running SCCM SP2 in Mixed Mode, 2 days ago the Management Point went from OK to Degraded and SCCM stopped reporting and logging log files, about the same time the Management Point became degraded we ran out of disk space on the C:\ drive of the SCCM server (50 GB Partition) and had about 10 gbs of .DDR files and deleted them along with a massive amount of old IIS log files in the inetpub directory
    (3-4GB). I've removed the managepoint and added it and the same Error MP Degraded appears I have also removed MP,IIS,BITS, same problem, All the log files that pertain to this issue have no errors, or pre/post indication the SCCM MP was heading South that could have prevented this problem, nor do the log files point me in a direction to finish troubleshooting to resolve problem because the system hasnt logged a current log file in 3 days., reinstalled IIS and MP rebooted server same issues and the IIS Server log files also show files from one day ago no new log file entries.

• Edited by TechFulton Friday, January 15, 2010 3:53 PM
    Friday, January 15, 2010 2:26 PM

Answers

All replies

• Currenty running SCCM SP2 in Mode, 2 days ago the Management Point went from OK to Degraded and SCCM stopped reporting and logging log files, about the same time the Management Point became degraded we ran out of disk space on the C:\ drive of the SCCM server and had about 10 gbs of .DDR files and deleted them along with a massive amount of old IIS log files in the inetpub directory
    (3-4GB). I've removed the managepoint and added it and same Error MP Degraded, have also removed MP,IIS,BITS, same problem, All the log files the pertain to issue have no errors or pre/post indication the SCCM MP was heading South that could have been avoided, nor do the log files point me in a direction to finish troubleshooting to resolve problem because the system hasnt logged a current log file in 3 days.

System is currently running in Mixed Mode
    Friday, January 15, 2010 2:30 PM
  • What result do you get when trying mplist and mpcert (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb932118.aspx)?
    Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:55 AM