Skydrive and skydrive pro now same email and not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have tried posting this on a few of the forums and keep getting sent somewhere else.  Can anyone here help me?

For the last couple of weeks we have been setting up our new Office 365 during this time we have been using skydrive and skydrive pro without any problems.  Last Friday we set up our Outlook and change our login from onmicrosoft to our actual emails eg *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.  We are now able to receive our emails and login without any problem.  However our SkyDrive and SkyDrive Pro are not syncing with our computers.  If we open a file in our SkyDrive PRO folder it will not save to our online file.  If we try to login it will go no further than the screen to accept our email login.  You hit NEXT and nothing happens or it says that it does not recognise that account.  If we log into the dashboard we can view our skydrive pro but it is no longer able to sync with our computers.  Is it because we now have an email address doing both accounts?

Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:37 PM

Answers

• You'd better post the question to Office 365 forum. I've found the thread with the similar topic on that forum:

http://community.office365.com/en-us/forums/154/p/185309/547354.aspx

You can try to re-establish the connection between your SkyDrive Pro to your local copy. Please note that this action will create a completely new set of synced file locally and may take time to load depending on the amount of files to be synced.

1. Right click on the SkyDrive Pro icon from the taskbar > click Stop syncing a folder > select the folder you are currently syncing on (or choose all), then click Stop Syncing

2. Open a web browser and navigate to the library you want to sync or go to your SkyDrive Pro tab from the blue menu, click the Sync icon on the upper right corner of the page to start syncing the file. Then check if your files started to sync in your locally.

Hope this helps.

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Tony Chen CHN Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:51 AM
    Friday, February 28, 2014 2:56 PM