none
problems with music manager RRS feed

• Question

• I have started moving my music cds to google play.  I was able to upload the majority of my music, but then I ran to issues.  I have been unable to login to my google account from the music manager on my laptop.  I have uninstalled and re-installed music manager without any success. Please help me so that I can finish moving my cds to google play.  Thanks. Erin
    Friday, December 6, 2019 3:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The music manager and the account you used to log in is 3rd party application/account which is manufactured/provided by a company that is independent of Microsoft, it is beyond the support scope on this forum as we mainly discussing question about Microsoft product.

Below is similar question as yours:
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/21975407?hl=en

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Also, I would recommend you to post on the 3rd party product’s forum:
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/community?hl=en

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 9, 2019 1:44 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang      

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 16, 2019 8:14 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Thursday, December 26, 2019 8:28 AM