none
Non Enhanced Virtual Machine Connections Not Displaying.

Question

• Hello,

On Windows 10 I am unable to use Virtual Machine Connection Windows because they are not displaying correctly.  Enhanced sessions work fine and the VMs are working fine. However I have a Hyper-V clients that don't support Enhanced Sessions such as Windows 7 and Linux (it would be nice if Microsoft would add this capability for Windows-7 and Linux).  I have tried removing and re-adding the Hyper-V role which appeared at first to correct the issue. However it re-occurred.  Does anyone have a solution to this?  By the way the scroll bars in this window are completely non-responsive.

Monday, March 6, 2017 4:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Sir,

>>Enhanced sessions work fine and the VMs are working fine. However I have a Hyper-V clients that don't support Enhanced Sessions such as Windows 7 and Linux

Do you mean VM running  windows 8/2012 and later OS still can not be connected through management console ?

Have you tried to create a new VM with ISO file ? Same result ?

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 9:27 AM
  • Hi Sir,

How are things going ?

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017 7:53 AM