none
Audit IPsec Driver" with "Failure" selected

Question

• Hello,

I am Working on this rule. "Audit IPsec Driver" with "Failure" selected" getting  success logs but not getting failure logs.

Can any one suggest me please what activity should i do to failure logs.

Thanks

Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Vijay,

If you have configured the setting in GPO, I suggest you run gpresult /h gpreport.html to check if the policy has been applied successfully.

If the policy has been applied, to verify, you could check if there are some events which has been descripted in the article below.

Audit IPsec Driver

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn319103%28v=ws.11%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Best Regards,

Jay

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 28, 2016 11:49 AM
  • hi,

Thanks for reply

configured the setting in GPO,run gpresult /h. Getting the success logs, but dot know what should I do to get failure logs

Please suggest 

Monday, October 31, 2016 9:52 PM
  • Hi,

You could try to stop IPsec service temporarily. Then connect with IPsec, you will see failure event.

Best Regards,

Jay

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 9:32 AM
  • Hi Jay,

Thanks for reply 

Configured VPN server and then Disable the IPSec service and tried  to connect from another system using vpn services?.Not able to connect  vpn server . but not getting failure logs.

thanks

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 6:40 PM