Can't see shared calendar after remove and create new mailbox. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello to all.

After remove mailbox and create new mailbox I can't see share calendar of removed mailbox user's.

I'm talk about server2003.

thank you for advance.

Dan
    Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:29 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The information of calendar is stored in the user’s mailbox, so you can’t see the user’s shared calendar after the user’s mailbox is removed.

Thanks

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Evan LiuModerator Friday, April 1, 2011 7:34 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Dan_1982 Saturday, April 2, 2011 10:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dan_1982 Sunday, April 3, 2011 9:25 AM
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:01 AM
  • Are you in cached mode? If so take yourself out of cached mode, open the shared mailbox again by selecting it from the address book by clicking on the name button.
    James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 8:57 PM

All replies

• That would figure since you removed the old mailbox.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:35 PM
  • Yes.after I removed and created mailbox an issue have started 

Dan
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:46 AM
  • Hi,

The information of calendar is stored in the user’s mailbox, so you can’t see the user’s shared calendar after the user’s mailbox is removed.

Thanks

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Evan LiuModerator Friday, April 1, 2011 7:34 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Dan_1982 Saturday, April 2, 2011 10:39 AM
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:01 AM
  • Agree...

That calendar information is gone with the mailbox.

Gulab | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2010 | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2007 | MCC 2011 | Skype: Gulab.Mallah
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 11:22 AM
  • Thank you for reply.

I reshared the calendar again but nothing happend.

Dan
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:10 PM
  • Forgiveness to my language is this is not my mother tongue apparently due to this is not you understood me.

The issue is present after I created the new mailbox for user.

Regards.

Dan
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 10:47 AM
  • How are you opening the shared mailbox? File, open, other users folder? Or are you using in your calendar and clicking on Peoples calendar? If so delete the stale entry and re-add.
    James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 6:24 PM
  • Hi James.

I'm opening the calendar in this way:in left pane click on open shared calendar ---> write down user's name of shared calendar --->in left pane of calendar I select in the check box name of user calendar and then get error..

Regards.

Dan
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 7:17 PM
  • Are you in cached mode? If so take yourself out of cached mode, open the shared mailbox again by selecting it from the address book by clicking on the name button.
    Saturday, April 2, 2011 8:57 PM
  • Ok.I will try to da that.

Tnks.

Dan
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 7:26 AM
  • Thank you James.

Your proposed working fine.

Dan
    Sunday, April 3, 2011 9:27 AM