Unable to send messages to direct.healthvault.com RRS feed

• Question

• For the last several days I have not been able to send any messages to direct.healthvault.com.

In the SMTP logs, I see the following:

25 RCPT - TO:<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@direct.healthvault.com> 0 0 4 0 281 SMTP - - - -

25 - - 452+4.2.2+Mailbox+full 0 0 22 0 375 SMTP - - - -

In our event viewer logs, I see the following:

Message delivery to the host '134.170.145.155' failed while delivering to the remote domain 'direct.healthvault.com' for the following reason: The connection was dropped by the remote host.

Is anyone aware if direct.healthvault.com is down?

Thanks

Monday, September 28, 2015 7:05 PM

Answers

• Can you confirm that you are still experiencing this error? Please send the response to hvtech@microsoft.com along with the following information.

How is the trust relationship established between your Direct service and HealthVault?

Are you using a trust bundle or have you exchanged trust anchors with the HealthVault service (requires agreement with the HealthVault business team)

Thanks

-Sean

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:10 AM
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:24 PM

All replies

• Can you confirm that you are still experiencing this error? Please send the response to hvtech@microsoft.com along with the following information.

How is the trust relationship established between your Direct service and HealthVault?

Are you using a trust bundle or have you exchanged trust anchors with the HealthVault service (requires agreement with the HealthVault business team)

Thanks

-Sean

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:10 AM
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:24 PM
  • Thanks.  We are still experiencing this error, but yesterday (9/30/2015) it was working from time to time.  I have sent a response to hvtech@microsoft.com.

Thanks

Thursday, October 1, 2015 1:06 PM