none
Correctly Setting Langauge RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi There,

    I'm having issues getting the location/language settings correctly for Australia in my MDT. I'm deploying 8.1, and I've ended up getting three languages installed.

    Settings in the cs.ini:

    UILanguage=en-AU
    KeyboardLocale=en-US
    UserLocale=1033

    However I've ended up with:

    And I can't seem to figure this out to get JUST Australia configured. I've at one stage managed to get Australia and US configured, but never just Australia configured.

    Cheers,


    Ben

    Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:30 AM

All replies

  • Hi,

    Could you please try this:

    KeyboardLocale=nl-NL;0413:00000409
    UserLocale=nl-NL
    UILanguage=nl-NL

    So a combination between en-UA and the specific keyboard code behind it?

    Cheers! Rens


    If this post is helpful please click "Mark for answer", thanks! Kind regards

    Tuesday, February 24, 2015 2:23 PM
  • Hi Rens,

    I gave that a whirl and ended up with:

    Notice that the time/date is showing the incorrect format too.

    Ben

    Also, as a side note, is it possible to rerun this stage of the MDT deployment without the OS install. Waiting 40mins to check the language setting is getting old. :)


    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:43 AM
  • OK. I'm currently using these settings

    UILanguage=en-AU
    KeyboardLocale=en-AU
    UserLocale=3081

    And I've managed to remove the US option. But the UK option remains.

    I've noticed that the Home Location is set to United Kingdom, and I cant seem to get it to deploy with Australia there.

    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:51 AM