Automatic Shutdown RRS feed

• Question

• Sometimes, when I was playing a game, my computer shuts down automatically, without the shut down screen. Anyone have the solution for this?
    Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:32 AM

Answers

• This sounds like a cooling issue.  A lot of computers are set to automatically shutdown when the temp gets too high as a safety.

When your game is going, is it running your CPU at 100%?

- Chris Ream -

**Remember, if you find a post that is helpful, or is the answer, please mark it appropriately.**

• Marked as answer by Tarcisius Saturday, November 1, 2014 9:44 AM
    Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:35 AM

All replies

• This sounds like a cooling issue.  A lot of computers are set to automatically shutdown when the temp gets too high as a safety.

When your game is going, is it running your CPU at 100%?

- Chris Ream -

**Remember, if you find a post that is helpful, or is the answer, please mark it appropriately.**

• Marked as answer by Tarcisius Saturday, November 1, 2014 9:44 AM
    Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:35 AM
  • So, what should I do?

That happens when I was playing several of the online games, or a downloaded one.

I don't know if my CPU is at 100%.

Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:43 AM
  • Hi Tarcisius,

Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar, and then clicking Start Task Manager and then click on Performance there you can see CPU usage. When you play games online or downloaded one. first check what your CPU usage shows. Also make sure you have required hardware configuration on your system.

Regards,

Sunil S. Vyasasamudra

Sunday, September 7, 2014 6:59 PM