Response group disconnects after 1 Second RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a customer that is having one of the same issues as listed in:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ocsclients/thread/b4bd64f2-8886-47c4-872c-a78c18377e59

A call is presented to a response group using parallel routing and when the user answers the call after 1 second the call is disconnected.  I was originally thinking they were double clicking the button on the headset and answering the call then disconnecting, but when we actually did this the request was terminated but kept ringing on other users phones as expected.

The user in question has a CX600 that is USB'd to their PC and a Plantronics Savi 7xx connected via USB to the PC.  When making and receiving direct calls all works fine.  I am yet to be able to capture a call in the Lync server logs, just seeing the 1 second disconnect in the CDR reports.

Any idea's or has anyone else seen this.

Cheers

Jason

My UC Thoughts

Monday, December 3, 2012 4:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you install the least update of Lync Phone Edition?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2701671

Would you please enable logging tool and post the log here?

http://blog.schertz.name/2011/06/using-the-lync-logging-tool/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Kent Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:06 AM
  • Hi Kent,

Yep running the latest version of LPE, and I haven't been able to get a trace with a failed call yet, it happens so random..

The one time I have physically seen it happen was:

Call comes into Response group (parallel routing) rings 5 phones at once and two (2) people answer the call at the same time, one get a "Call can not be connected" message, the other user gets connected then disconnected after 1 second.  That said we have not been able to replicate when answering at the same time with multiple people.  So not sure if that was just a fluke or has some thing to do with it.

So I'm still trying to get some logs and when I do I'll post away.

Jason

My UC Thoughts

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 5:56 AM
  • Hi,

So I have managed to get a trace with a dropped call.

There are no errors, but a BYE message from the client with the following:

Ms-client-diagnostics: 51000; reason="Call terminated by transferee on successful transfer"

Proxy-Authorization: TLS-DSK qop="auth", realm="SIP Communications Service", opaque="4DAB857D", targetname="SBA-01.domain.com.au", crand="eeb888b2", cnum="666", response="fb0d710fcfb5202a598865a1a56eb8da6fccb0d8"

This occurs after the user answers the call, then approx. 1 sec later the call is disconnected. 

Any suggestions?

Jason

My UC Thoughts

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:31 AM