none
hotmail RRS feed

• Question

• hotmail wont open!!!after inserting email and password in the login page,logging to my account takes 4-5 min and finally a blank pages comes up with "int explorer cant display the web page"!!!its 3 days like this,last login was a week ago.thanks

Saturday, September 20, 2014 5:58 PM

Answers

• tried from another pc and from my i-phone,exactly the same

That proves the problem is on the server side, concerning your account.  The idea of the InPrivate Browsing and New Session was to try to find a workaround for you which usually works for others with similar and related symptoms. 

You don't know if you are getting properly logged in.  What would come after that is a redirect to the Mail web site and you don't know if that has happened either.  What you could do now is use the IE Developer Tools (F12) for its Network trace (e.g. in IE11, press Ctrl-4, F5) to clarify what your symptom means in terms of requests and responses.  In any case, you probably will need to get help from the Microsoft support team which specialize in Microsoft accounts.  That's not here.  There is another forum on Answers called Outlook.com where it used to be but I think it has even been moved from there...

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/search/search?SearchTerm=support%20microsoft%20account&CurrentScope.ForumName=outlook_com&page=1&tab=Microsoft 

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:03 PM
    Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:52 PM
    Answerer
  • Hello spirosk1,

How much is your internet speed ? Are you sure its happening to all the devices in which you are trying to login ? Can you provide some more information too ? Like from when it started happening, etc... Also tell me whether its loading propely in Safe Mode or not.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:52 PM
    Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:27 PM

That proves the problem is on the server side, concerning your account.  The idea of the InPrivate Browsing and New Session was to try to find a workaround for you which usually works for others with similar and related symptoms. 

You don't know if you are getting properly logged in.  What would come after that is a redirect to the Mail web site and you don't know if that has happened either.  What you could do now is use the IE Developer Tools (F12) for its Network trace (e.g. in IE11, press Ctrl-4, F5) to clarify what your symptom means in terms of requests and responses.  In any case, you probably will need to get help from the Microsoft support team which specialize in Microsoft accounts.  That's not here.  There is another forum on Answers called Outlook.com where it used to be but I think it has even been moved from there...

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/search/search?SearchTerm=support%20microsoft%20account&CurrentScope.ForumName=outlook_com&page=1&tab=Microsoft 

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

This looks perfect answer. But still I need to confirm something; Did you tried to login into other computers with different ISP or same ?

From next time if some replies helps you then just vote them instead of marking them as "answer", because thats not an exact answer. Only mark them as answer when they helps you exactly.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Monday, September 22, 2014 3:28 PM
    • Edited by Fahadking07 Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:04 PM
    Monday, September 22, 2014 10:31 AM
  • hi and thanks.its 3-4 days now,my last login was a week ago.my speed is 54mpbs,internet runs great,facebook all are fine,i can log in to my account but i cant get to my email page(inbox,outbox....etc..)i havent tried safe mode yet...
    You may try to run in Safe Mode first.

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:17 AM
    Saturday, September 20, 2014 9:09 PM
  • good idea!i only tried from the same isp.i will inform you soon.thanks!

Ok, try that and let us know then. 

I asked this question because there cannot be a problem with microsoft's server. Because if this happens then it will cause problems to many people or/and companies. They cannot be that much careless. So, I guess not a problem with Microsoft's server.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:05 PM

All replies

• logging to my account takes 4-5 min and finally a blank pages comes up with "int explorer cant display the web page"

That's different.  Others have been getting "Sorry..."  Progress? (E.g. signs that something is being tried to fix this.)   Try using InPrivate Browsing (Ctrl-Shift-P) or New session (Alt-F i).

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Saturday, September 20, 2014 7:34 PM
    Answerer
  • thaks for your time robert.noop,nothing,same as before.i tried from another pc and from my i-phone,exactly the same,i stoped avast,just in case that was the problem,but no,erased browsing history,cookies,reseted int explorer,tried firefox and still noop...i have no clue....
    Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:05 PM
  • Hello spirosk1,

How much is your internet speed ? Are you sure its happening to all the devices in which you are trying to login ? Can you provide some more information too ? Like from when it started happening, etc... Also tell me whether its loading propely in Safe Mode or not.

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:52 PM
    Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:27 PM
  • hi and thanks.its 3-4 days now,my last login was a week ago.my speed is 54mpbs,internet runs great,facebook all are fine,i can log in to my account but i cant get to my email page(inbox,outbox....etc..)i havent tried safe mode yet...
    Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:52 PM
    You may try to run in Safe Mode first.

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:17 AM
    Saturday, September 20, 2014 9:09 PM
  • noop,even in safe mode same thing.i dont know what else to do,i even tried to login with a single use code and again the same,mail page wont open,no virus,no malware,i deleted all cookies,browsing history...its 4 days now,endlles hours...
    Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:22 AM

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:03 PM
    Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:52 PM
    Answerer

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

This looks perfect answer. But still I need to confirm something; Did you tried to login into other computers with different ISP or same ?

From next time if some replies helps you then just vote them instead of marking them as "answer", because thats not an exact answer. Only mark them as answer when they helps you exactly.

• Marked as answer by spirosk1 Monday, September 22, 2014 3:28 PM
    • Edited by Fahadking07 Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:04 PM
    Monday, September 22, 2014 10:31 AM

Monday, September 22, 2014 3:29 PM

Ok, try that and let us know then. 

I asked this question because there cannot be a problem with microsoft's server. Because if this happens then it will cause problems to many people or/and companies. They cannot be that much careless. So, I guess not a problem with Microsoft's server.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:05 PM