recurring meetings do not show up in the list view RRS feed

• Question

• I have a recurring meeting in my outlook calendar. However, the recurring meeting shows up as single item in the Calendar List view instead of showing up as individual item. Is there a way we can see all the individual items of the recurring meeting in the List view?

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 3:55 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I'm afraid we cannot show all individual items of a recurring meeting in the List view as a recurring appointment/meeting is only a single item. However, if you want a list of appointments which also includes individual occurrences of a series, you can export to Excel. See:

Print or create a list of dates for a recurring meeting

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by kartheen Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:18 AM
    Thursday, February 15, 2018 2:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid we cannot show all individual items of a recurring meeting in the List view as a recurring appointment/meeting is only a single item. However, if you want a list of appointments which also includes individual occurrences of a series, you can export to Excel. See:

Print or create a list of dates for a recurring meeting

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by kartheen Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:18 AM
    Thursday, February 15, 2018 2:52 AM
  • people have been asking for this for at least the last 8 years. Good grief. Its a simple thing. We dont want to export it to Excel!
    Saturday, February 2, 2019 3:36 AM