none
Project Pro Missing Column Headers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a user who has an issue with Project Pro 2013. As you can see in the screenshot they provided some of the standard column headings are missing (Duration, Start & Finish). Another user and I can open the same schedule without any problems so I'm thinking that the schedule itself is not the cause.

I have the following information so far:

• This problem is occurring for the one user opening schedules from both project server and locally.
    • The column headings seem to disappear at random times sometimes while editing the schedule, and other times while working in another application and switching back to Project.
    • They have cleared their Project cache.
    • There are a number of custom views in the schedule (~20) and custom reports (~10) - not sure if this is relevant.
    • The user was experiencing issues with saving schedules to Project Server which hotfix KB 2882986 has since resolved.

I'm gathering some more information from the user such as the build version but I was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before and if there is a hotfix available to resolve it?

Cheers,

Tim

Friday, May 1, 2015 4:57 AM

All replies