CF (BIK number) drops RRS feed

• Question

• When Customer needs to activate a Call Forward on his Avaya System and he is using LYNC as well. He needs to activate the CF from Lync directly.

Customer is activating the Call Forward on a BIK number (mobile number). When he enters the short number (with the prefix). The call is droped instantly.

Customer has to enter the whole digits so the CF is active, and Calls wont drop.

Traces we have done from Avaya side, that the call is forwarded to LYNC and no problem found. LYNC however insists, that everything is ok.

So what can be the cause of this problem?

Monday, October 7, 2013 2:07 PM

Answers

• Form my understanding, you want to forward a call from Avaya phone to Lync extension. If I misunderstood, please correct me.

Please check you have created the right normalization to normalize Lync extension number to E.164 format phone number.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:49 AM
    Tuesday, October 8, 2013 5:10 AM