none
Log out issue RRS feed

• Question

• When I use Internet explorer it is logging in automatically, even I tried my level using tool

It is very crucial for me please let me know how to log out, IE11 should ask ID and password for each time. But it is not happening.

Friday, October 17, 2014 6:44 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

Are you referring to a proxy prompt for credentials?

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, October 17, 2014 7:01 AM
  • Hello,

Please expand your question and explain to us properly. We cannot understand your question.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, October 18, 2014 4:14 PM
  • Hi

I am not referring proxy, I seen in the micosoft site, its a default function and to avoid it we should use local account

Microsoft should provide the solution, if its not possible in future, simply we can drop using win 8

Thanks 

Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:16 AM
  • When I use Internet explorer it is logging in automatically, even I tried my level using tool

IE11 should ask ID and password for each time. But it is not happening.

What is a "level using tool"?   Have you tried looking at the OS Credential Manager?  Notice that we can Remove cached logins there but don't know if there is a way to prevent them from later coming back.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Sunday, October 19, 2014 6:32 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Parashuram,

I guess you're looking for this, right?

How to disable Microsoft account default sign-in behavior when accessing Microsoft website on Windows 8.1

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/2853cd49-c6c0-45c2-b276-a7f50da6786e/forum-faq-how-to-disable-microsoft-account-default-signin-behavior-when-accessing-microsoft?forum=w8itproperf#2853cd49-c6c0-45c2-b276-a7f50da6786e

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, October 20, 2014 3:12 AM