none
MAP V9 no Accounts shows to specify accounts that can collection information from the computer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Microsoft,

I am trying to perform an inventory of any kind, using MAP version 9.9.13.0, and once I get to the All Computers Credential I cannot add any accounts and the screen doesn't appear to let me add any new ones. It displays a blank list with Account and Applies to column. There are 4 buttons on the button; <Previous, Next>, Finish (In grey) and Cancel button. If I choose Next button. I am brought to the Credentials Order screen and I have no ability to add Credentials. Once I arrive at the Summary screen I get the following error message; "The WMI collector technology requires at least one All Computers credential." Are you able to advise me on what I have missed?

Your help is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Amber

Friday, August 9, 2019 5:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Amber,

This is a bug in MAP Toolkit.

Temporary Solution:
    You can press "TAB Key" Couple of times (Please do this when "All Computer Credentials" window gets open). This will solve the issue currently.

Steps:
    In the "All Computer Credentials" window -->click on All Computer Credentials option on the Right pane on the window and click tab key for 5 times and click on enter. This will solve the issue currently.

Thank you.

Regards,
    MAP Toolkit Team.

Aditya Karanam

Friday, December 6, 2019 11:37 AM
  • Hi,

I faced the same issue. The solution was once you reach to this window then before clicking on any other key, press the enter button and you should be able to get the required window to add the required details.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:32 PM