none
Resource Assignments and Resource Availability don't match RRS feed

• Question

• I have a situation where we needed to change the model of the project plan. We decided to "Unpublish" the current tasks add the new tasks for the new model. After the unpublish, adding tasks and republish we have encountered a strange behavior.

In the resource center we select the resource and view the availability the new tasks are not shown in the bar graph or grid.

The new tasks do show on the assignments.

I tried to republish the entire plan but i still dont see it on the availability chart.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Assignments for 3-5

Availability for 3-5

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 4:14 PM

All replies

• Hi amartinpmp,

can you go to Build Team from Enterprise and verify that the booking type of the resource is set to Committed (instead of Proposed)?
    In the Availability Chart, can you tick the Include proposed bookings checkbox?
    Also, can you log on as this user (delegate session) and check whether these assignments are listed in My Work?

Kind regards,
    Adrian

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:40 PM
  • Sorry of not following up on this, kinda busy.... We changed the model thinking it would go away but after a while it is back.

Yes the booking type is committed, 

Including proposed bookings makes no difference

I do not know how to do do a delegate session but will look for it. 

I do see the tasks in the Resource Assignments and they see them in the time sheet and charge time to them.

I built a dashboard that shows Baseline vs Regular vs Actual and I don't see the assignments as based lined i will try re base (if approved) lining to see if that works. 

Thanks.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 5:49 PM