locked
Waadmin showing webanalyzer stuck at 61% performing wapartialupdate RRS feed

  • Question

  • We've run into an issue where we noticed that our crawls from Sharepoint to FAST takes a long time.  When I checked the status of the webanalyzer using waadmin, it shows that its performing wapartialupdate and its been at 61% for the past two days.  It doesn't show any errors in the logs but since its at the stage of updating the search indexes, this is affecting our crawls.  The crawls show an error of "lookupdb0 unavailable on ssid://<docid>" for every document.
    Friday, October 7, 2011 5:30 PM

Answers

  • Hello Mikael,

    Thank you for your response and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I finally got it escalated within Microsoft Support and they agreed that it was a corruption in the webanalyzer lookup tables.  They asked me shut down the same components that you mentioned and asked me delete everything within the sprel and webanalyzer folder except for sprel\contentids and webanalyzer\linkdump and asked me to start up the services.  That helped out in solving the issue.

    regards,

    Max

    Friday, October 28, 2011 2:52 PM

All replies

  • Hi,

    Anything in the log files at C:\FASTSearch\var\log\webanalyzer which could shed some light?

    You could also try to restart the webanalyser and see if it resolves the issue.

    nctrl stop webanalyzer
    nctrl stop walinkstorerreceiver
    nctrl stop walookupdb0
    nctrl start walookupdb0
    nctrl start walinkstorerreceiver
    nctrl start webanalyzer
    

    Regards,
    Mikael Svenson 


    Search Enthusiast - SharePoint MVP/WCF4/ASP.Net4
    http://techmikael.blogspot.com/
    Monday, October 10, 2011 5:53 PM
  • Hello Mikael,

    Thank you for your response and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I finally got it escalated within Microsoft Support and they agreed that it was a corruption in the webanalyzer lookup tables.  They asked me shut down the same components that you mentioned and asked me delete everything within the sprel and webanalyzer folder except for sprel\contentids and webanalyzer\linkdump and asked me to start up the services.  That helped out in solving the issue.

    regards,

    Max

    Friday, October 28, 2011 2:52 PM