none
Non distributed transactions in transnational replication. RRS feed

• Question

• Please help me in the below issue.

SQL Server instance XXXX has 159 replication transactions published by the Publisher but not received by the Distributor.

Non-Distributed Transactions (Count): Number of replication transactions published by the Publisher but not received by the Distributor.

Regards,

Siva

SivaG:Please Marked as Answered, if it resolves your issue.

Friday, September 27, 2013 8:09 AM

Answers

• Can you please verify if Log Reader Agent job/process is running? You can verify it either using Replication monitor or Jobs on Distributor server.

Thanks, Mohan Kumar - www.sqlvillage.com -- Please mark the post as answered if it answers your question.

Friday, September 27, 2013 4:56 PM

All replies

• Can you please verify if Log Reader Agent job/process is running? You can verify it either using Replication monitor or Jobs on Distributor server.

Thanks, Mohan Kumar - www.sqlvillage.com -- Please mark the post as answered if it answers your question.

Friday, September 27, 2013 4:56 PM
  • You need to check if the following agents are running fine by checking their history:

1. Log Reader Agent: Log Reader agent is responsible for replicating transactions from Publisher to distributor

2. Distribution Agent: Distribution agent is responsible for replicating transactions from Distributor to Subscriber

Please let me know if both the above agents ran successfully and when ? Based on that we can move further on the issue.

Gaurav Mathur | Please mark solved if I've answered your question
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:40 PM