Presenter Mouse 8000 bluetooth RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using the MS Presenter Mouse succesfully with my Vaio laptop running Vista Home for several months with NO problems.

Last night I switched the laptop on and the Mouse won't work with the Vaio internal bluetooth any more.

To make it work I have had to insert the Microsoft dongle which is awkward and gets in the way.

I actually have 2 of these mice and the second one WILL still connect to my laptop using the internal bluetooth whereas the first one won't connect to my partner's laptop AT ALL with the  dongle.

This is very confusing; why should it all of a sudden require the dongle when it has worked without it for months.

My bluetooth seems to be fine, it can find my phone and so on. It can't be my software because the second mouse (that my partner uses) works fine.

Any ideas what is going on and hopefully how I can make it work with my internal bluetooth again ??

:)

Sunday, September 13, 2009 11:51 AM

All replies

• did you try removing the mouse from devices and printers, pressing the connect button on the mouse and re-installing?  This one is a little confusing.  It does work fine with the Microsoft dongle?
    Todd [MSFT]
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:48 PM