How do I install the rooms software on to a computer RRS feed

• Question

• We recently purchased an HP Splice 2.0 and a Logitech Tap.  It has standard Windows loaded on it and I have been tasked with getting it all set up.  My issue is I can't even get past the create the installation media step.  When I run the CreateSrsMedia script it prompts for Windows installation media.  I have downloaded every Windows 10 Enterprise ISO I can find on the Microsoft Volume licensing site and neither 1903 or 1909 worked even though the version the script said it needed is right in the middle between the 2.  Here is the error.

Please enter the path to the root of your Windows install media: e:\
    Your Windows installation media is version 10.0.18362.778. Your SRSv2 kit requires version 10.0.18362.418.
    Please enter the path to the root of your Windows install media: e:\
    Your Windows installation media is version 10.0.18362.356. Your SRSv2 kit requires version 10.0.18362.418.

What do I need to get this setup?  Is there a particular Windows ISO i need?  Is so where do I get it?

Tuesday, August 4, 2020 6:12 PM

All replies

• Hi MisterT1,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Our forum focuses on Skype for Business troubleshooting. 

Based on your description, this problem is related to Windows 10. Windows 10 forum is migrated to the Q&A forum. It recommends you post a new thread on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/topics/single/9820.html. Hope you get better response.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020 1:28 AM
  • I disagree.  Windows is working just fine on this PC.  I just need help getting the Team Rooms installed and configured.  The errors I am getting are trying to make installation media to install Teams Rooms.  There is a problem with the installation script and I have to imagine someone has come up with a solution to this.  is Teams Rooms really that complicated to set up?
    Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:43 AM
  • Hi MisterT1,

After you install the version 1903 on Microsoft Volume licensing site, it needs to install the KB4517389 to reach to version 10.0.18362.418. The download link is: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4517389.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 6, 2020 9:36 AM