none
Self Service Password reset error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I performed all the steps which included in documentation of microsoft for self service password reset. I read all question and answar on technet but i did't find the right solution. 

For user account name, domain and resource sid is coming in the portal and i am able to login in the fim portal with a non admin user and user have the account in A.D. 

I check all required MPRs are enabled and user is coming in the password reset user set.

My fim portal and A.D. are installed on different server.

but when i click in the fim portal for register for password reset it shown an exception--

Password registration portal URL is not configured. please contact your helpdesk or system administrator.

Can anyone help  me to resolve this issue. I will be very thankful for the same.

Regards,

Shubham

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

sounds like you did not enter the URLs of the portal at time when Service/Portal was installed.

You can go to Controlpanel -> Software -> MIM Service/Portal and do a "Change Mode Install" to get into the install assistant again and enter the needed values.

/Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:37 AM
  • Thankyou for your suggestion sir but when i change in installation process and i select the password reset and password registration and when i click next it shows IIS version should be 7.0 or better but my IIS version is already 10.0....... 
    Tuesday, December 4, 2018 11:59 AM