none
How do I create an Excel parameterized query to a MySQL database in Office 365 Business ProPlus RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to create a MySQL query similar to Select * from tblname where columname="BreadName" (and BreadName is the the value of a cell in my spreadsheet).

Everything I've read here applies to older versions of Power Query and don't correspond to Excel 2016 in Office 365 Business ProPlus.

If someone could walk me through this in detail, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 3:27 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi David. Can you describe what you've tried so far?

Edit: Also, in Excel 2016 ProPlus, the Power Query buttons have moved to the Data tab (under Get & Transform Data).

Ehren

Monday, January 29, 2018 8:23 PM
    Owner
  • I am trying to create a MySQL query similar to Select * from tblname where columname="BreadName" (and BreadName is the the value of a cell in my spreadsheet).

Everything I've read here applies to older versions of Power Query and don't correspond to Excel 2016 in Office 365 Business ProPlus.

If someone could walk me through this in detail, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Hi David,

I can see that you've progressed passed this point having seen your other post so will mark this as answered.

Regards,

Michael Amadi

Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to vote it as helpful :)

Monday, February 19, 2018 11:47 PM