How can I perform a conversion from EML to Outlook PST format? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to convert my Windows Live Mails (EML files) into Outlook. can anyone suggest me how do I perform this conversion with the least amount of efforts?

Thanks and Regards

Edward Stewart

Tuesday, April 2, 2019 1:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Edward Stewart,

As far as I know, Outlook does support opening eml-files and it doesn’t offer a way to import them into Outlook.

You can check the information in this article which contains instructions and 2 scripts to import eml-files into an Outlook folder.

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Besides, What's your account type? For Exchange or outlook.com account, items are saved on the server. You can configure your account in Outlook. Emails will be downloaded to Outlook client from server automatically.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:06 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:19 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andy DavidMVP Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:05 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:05 AM