licenses service provider required RRS feed

  • Question

  • As a service provider, do we have to buy any "windows server", "sql/2005" or "system center operations manager"-licenses for the RMS-server and gateway-server we are going to use to connect to the sce-systems of our customers ?

    Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:58 PM


  • Hi,


    Please click the link below for the SCE 2007 licensing information.


    System Center Essentials 2007 Pricing and Licensing



    For licensing questions, you can call 1-800-426-9400 (select option 4), Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. (PST) to speak directly to a Microsoft licensing specialist.


    Note: If you are outside of the United States and Canada, you can get pricing information from your local Microsoft office. Find contact information for your Microsoft office on the Microsoft Worldwide Information site.


    Hope it helps.



    Yog Li

    Microsoft Online Community Support


    Friday, January 25, 2008 7:22 AM